Computer Aided Design (3D Design) allows you to concept and share your ideas with others. 3D Printing is a great tool to bring these ideas to life, and there are a ton of FREE Designs online being shared right now, but knowledge of CAD unlocks their full potential. You will need a basic knowledge on how to use computers to make the most of this class but you can also see this class as a great way to meet up and coming designers and people with 3D Printers.
Dates: This class is ran on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Bookings can be made via Eventbrite
Cost: $100 per person + Booking Fee
* If you are a member of Makers Place Incorporated you are illegible to a 10% discounted ticket. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your unique promotion code.
- *FREE Print setup consultation of your design (usually $20)
- LIVE Demonstrations of 3D Printers, 3D Pens and Polymorph.
- Information on all major FREE CAD design software
- Knowledge of how to use 123D Design, Catch and Meshmixer
- Awareness on more advanced tools to investigate after the class
- Links to different softwares to suit whatever you’re designing
*FREE Print must be within 8cm3 and printed in Standard ABS Colours. Or FREE Print can be used as direct credit with MADMAT 3D Printing for a larger print. Any other limitations can be enquired about directly via email@example.com
Must bring a laptop to class if you wish to participate in the CAD design. If you can pre install 123D Design and Meshmixer before the class it will greatly help.
About Your Teacher:
Mat Danic is the owner of MADMAT 3D Printing. His motivations for teaching is to share great ideas and practices to the masses allowing for a better future today! To live sustainably is a great way to be and he wants others to join in on it. His knowledge in 3D Design, Scan and Print is advanced and primarily all self-taught. Mat has a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from UOW and is a commercial member of Makers Place.