3D Printing is a 30 year old technology which most people still no very little about. This course will help you to understand this now rapidly growing industry, help you make informed decisions about their functions and the role they'll play in making our future more sustainable. It is primarily non-technical so anyone can join in, learn or use the notes as stepping stones with their own 3D Printer or 3D printers at Makers Place.
Dates: This class is ran on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month.
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Bookings can be made via Eventbrite
Cost: $85 per person + Booking Fee
* If you are a member of Makers Place Incorporated you are illegible to a 10% discounted ticket. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your unique promotion code.
- FREE 3D Printed Model*
- LIVE Demonstrations of 3D Printers, 3D Pens and Polymorph.
- Information on all major 3D Printing techniques used at the moment
- Knowledge on how to own and operate your own 3D Printer
- Awareness on how 3DP affects our futures
- Shared information resources to bring your ideas to life!
*FREE Print must be within 8cm3 and printed in Standard ABS Colours. Or FREE Print can be used as direct credit with MADMAT 3D Printing for a larger print.
Must bring a laptop to class if you wish to participate in the CAD design or you’re fine to look on with someone else if you wish. If you can pre install 123D Design and Meshmixer before the class it will greatly help.
About Your Teacher:
Mat Danic is the owner of MADMAT 3D Printing. His motivations for teaching is to share great ideas and practices to the masses allowing for a better future today! To live sustainably is a great way to be and he wants others to join in on it. His knowledge in 3D Design, Scan and Print is advanced and primarily all self-taught. Mat has a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from UOW and is a commercial member of Makers Place.